European passport holders are allowed travel without visas to more than 140 countries
HOI through its partner network has become the leading provider of Citizenship investment schemes with a proven success track record. Our all inclusive service portfolio includes:
- investment sourcing
- corporate holding structures
- citizenship processing
- private banking
- nominee and trust services
- property management
- legal and tax advise
- asset management
As per the Decision, a non-Cypriot citizen, who meets one of the following economic criteria, either personally or through a company/ companies in which he/ she participates as a shareholder - proportionally based on the percentage of participation, or even as a high-ranking Senior Manager of a company/ companies that meets one of economic criteria, may apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot citizenship through Naturalization by exception.
- The Government of Cyprus has laid out new simpler investment criteria that will enable non-EU citizens to secure Cypriot citizenship
- This initiative aims to further encourage international investment in Cyprus by high net worth individuals.
- It is now possible to acquire Cyprus Citizenship by exception through direct investment in the Republic of Cyprus.
Cyprus is the first country in Europe to offer a fast track option to obtain citizenship and a passport within 3 months. On the 24 May 2013, pursuant to subsection (2) of section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2013, the Cyprus Government has enforced favorable immigration policies, further fostering a way of obtaining Cyprus Citizenship by investment. The new regulations simplify the entire procedure in both time and formalities.